My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Saturday, December 10, 2005
8:56 AM
I just read a friend's blog and a realization hit me. Been very caught up with my emotions lately that I forgot what it's like to give. Whether it's to my family, friends, Pearl, or to myself, I've been taking everything for granted. The irony is, I think through this period, Pearl's the one who really had to put up with me. It's time for me to be a better friend and a better other half to people I care about.
I hate it when my body pulls a stunt to remind me that I am, afterall, a woman. sighs.
My camera can't stay out in the cold I realize. Went out to check out the christmas lights with my family last night. I really enjoyed it, since for a change, mom isn't nagging at me, and my sis was talking about England. Family time. I'm going to miss it a big time when sis is off to Malaysia this Sunday.
No expensive dinners, but it was good company anyway. Haven't had much fun like that for a long long time. =)
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!